Re: Primer: new version

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:23:07 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Brian McBride wrote:
> Well done Frank and thanks to you and all who have contributed.
> I know Dave has reviewed it.  Can I have two other volunteers to review
> please, so that we will be in a good position to approve publication on Friday.

I'll have a look at it if I can grab enough time between now and the
telecon. It may not be an exhaustive review...

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium, Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0) Internet: http://www.profium.com