RE: Minutes of F2F

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:05:34 -0000
To: "Graham Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>, "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> I think there was also a concern that the relevant I18N specs
> would not be
> at the appropriate recommendation status when the RDF specs are ready to
> move forward.

JOKE:

We could ensure that by putting in a large number of last call comments.

Somewhat more seriously ...

At this stage I am planning to make a last call comment on charmod's 2nd
last call to the effect that the existence of royalty free normalizing
transcoders for a large number of character encodings should be an exit
criterion for charmod CR.

I believe that charmod's 2nd last call may get out before we do.
I believe we are progressing faster than charmod.