rdfms-nested-bagIDs test cases

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:00:15 -0000
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

here are the test cases.

The last three are a new format of test case.

The orignal example
====================
1. The orig example (DaveB)
2. The orig example flattened (DaveB)
3. modified version of 1
     (clarifying what happens when no rdf:ID)
4. modified version of 1
      (clarifying that non-nested bagID has same semantics)

Dave: I have put your name on 1 & 2 and both our names on 3 & 4.
Is this OK?

Systematic exercise of cases
============================
5. rdf:Description
6. typed node
7. empty element with rdf:resource
8. empty element with rdf:ID
9. empty element with neither

(note: the version of ARP I have on this laptop failed 7. but not 8. or 9.)

Two prop attrs

10. rdf:Description + two prop attrs
11. typed node + two propattrs
12. empty element + two prop attrs

Test cases 10, 11 and 12 each have two possible answers.
To pass the test case an RDF/XML to N-triple converter needs to get one or
the other.