Re: Issue list

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:42:01 +0100
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>, RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 15:03 26/06/2002 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:

>Reviewing the issue document (as of 16 Jun) I note that a couple of items
>on the "issues postponed" list seem to have been resolved by the current WG:
>
>- rdfms-abouteachprefix:  has been discarded, no?

No.  We decided to remove aboutEachPrefix from the language, but postponed
the issue so that a future WG may consider providing the functionality in
some other form.

>- rdf-containers-otherapproaches:  we've just decided to include a
>daml:collection like syntax

We have, but that is not the same thing.  This issue is about designing a
new container mechanism from scratch which might well have bag like things
done better.