Re: rdfms-syntax-incomplete

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 26 Jun 2002 12:30:28 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 06:19, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> At the f2f one of the postponed issues that I wished to advocate reopening was:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-syntax-incomplete
>
> In particular, given the amount of change we have made I think a small change to
> rectify the bnode serialization problem should be considered.

I don't believe we have made any changes in advance of implementation
experience.

And I hope we don't.

I'm against re-opening this issue, as I haven't seen any working
code and tests, let alone any that represent designs
I like.

Let's please finish this version so we can get on to issues
like this one.