Re: Outline for new RDF document

On 2002-06-21 18:31, "ext Graham Klyne" <GK@NineByNine.org> wrote:

> A first cut (dated 21-June) of the document is at:
>
>  http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-basics/Current/Overview.htm
>
> This version has some textual content, but that is under active review, and
> the document is being offered at this time mainly for consideration of the
> outline structure.

In general, looks good. One comment:

I think that section 3.1 Namespaces should be left out, and the
only place where namespaces are mentioned is the Syntax spec,
as that is the only context where they are relevant.

Also, in the sections that list the RDF vocabulary, we should
include full URIs and not qnames.

Cheers,