RE: Draft datatypes message

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:45:49 +0100
To: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Looks good to me too, one minor comment:

> CONCLUSION
> ==========
>
> To end then, please send a message to www-rdf-comments@w3.org
> indicating
> whether you believe its more important to have the answer to
> test case B be
> yes, or test case D be yes:
>
>    Test B:
>
>    <Jenny> <ageInYears> "10" .
>    <Jenny> <testScore>  "10" .
>
> Test D:
>
>    <Jenny>      <ageInYears> "10" .
>    <ageInYears> <rdfs:range> <xsd:decimal> .
>
>    <John>  <ageInYears>      _:a .
>    _:a     <xsdr:decimal>   "10" .
>

> We would also like to know the reasons for this preference.
>
> Brian McBride
> on behalf of the RDFCore WG

We should perhaps encourage lots of answers, just (B) or (D) and perhaps
provide a form to fill in, e.g.

[[[
To simply have your opinion counted sent an empty message with subject
either "B" or "D" to www-rdf-comments. We also would like to know any
reasons given for preference, and considered opinions from other groups,
please send those also to www-rdf-comments under the subject "RDF
Datatypes".
]]]