Re: from patrick: inquiry.txt

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:11:49 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 16:14 18/06/2002 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]

>    4. All RDF Core WG members are ...

I forwarded this message from Patrick without reviewing it, as the network
access at the face to face prevented Patrick accessing his own mail server.

I have received an offlist message suggesting that the language it
contained was inappropriate for this WG.  I concur and appologise.  I am
embarrassed to have this message, sent from my mail account, in the archive.