Re: Pre-F2F bar chat

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:09:30 +0200
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> I'm planning to arrive at the Holiday Inn near HP Labs between 6 and 7
PM
> to meet up with whoever's arrived, to catch up on beers/chat/whatever. I
> should have transport for up to 7 people if anyone is thinking of
heading
> into Bristol for the evening.

I'm supposed to land in Bristol airport at 7:10 PM
What should I do to go to the Holiday Inn? take a cab?
So I guess to be in the hotel at around 8 PM.
(but last time in Cannes trainstation I thougt to walk
and after 2 and 1/2 hours I reached the Avenue Charles
de Gaules, but that was in the wrong village; the right
one was 12 km further, and it was already dark ...)