Re: refining closure text for rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:18:28 -0400
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
CC: patrick hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Yeah, but this doesn't really get us off the hook.  For example, you
might wind up writing sentences like "rdfs:namespace is defined in the
rdfs namespace" [and explaining that the range of "rdfs:namespace"
*isn't* the rdfs namespace, and so on].  "Define", BTW, is used quite a
lot in the Schema document;  what are we going to substitute for it,
since we don't know what it means?