Re: new semantics initiative

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:33:49 +0100
To: "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>
Cc: patrick hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 07:54 11/06/2002 -0700, R.V.Guha wrote:

>Brian,
>
>  Sorry, but the approach described in the MT document currently up on the
> W3C site does *not* address the layering problem.

In a rush.  Will answer at more length later.  I feel I'm hearing different
things from you and Pat.

Are the semantics exactly the same or not.  BTW, Peter PS doesn't believe
this will solve the layering problem on the basis of what we have seen so
far.  Sorry this is rushed.  Don't have good email comms at the moment.  My
bad; should have been around just before f2f.  My bad.

Brian