Re: refining closure text for rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics

Eric--

I'm a tad concerned that this seems to be trying to define text
describing rdfs:isDefinedBy in isolation from addressing the issue Dan
Brickley raised regarding what the M&S said about there being a
connection between properties and defining schemas.  It seems to me that
both of these need to be nailed down in one "transaction".

--Frank