Datatypes at F2F

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 18:03:10 +0300
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I would like to propose that a bit more time is given to resolving
the datatyping issues at the F2F. Both Pat and I will be there, as
will Jeremy and Graham. I would like to verify whether Sergey will
also be present. If all three editors as well as most of the
individuals with outstanding concerns/issues will be present, then
I think it behooves us to make use of that opportunity to expidite
closure.

Sergey, can you confirm that you will be attending?

Thanks,

Patrick