W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > June 2002

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-06-07

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: 06 Jun 2002 22:30:28 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <1023420629.5919.3.camel@birch>

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-06-07

Time:
10:00:00 Fri May 31 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri May 31 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Volunteer scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda

See:
  http://current/


4: Next telecon?

10am Boston time, 14 Jun 2002


5: Review Minutes of 2002-05-31

See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0159.html

with corrections:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0160.html


6: Register for RDF Core F2F

http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=RDFCOREF2F3


7: Status of previous Action Items

ACTION 2002-05-31#1, FrankM: Circulate list of issues needing
clarification

ACTION 2002-05-31#5, jos: Summarize and check decision with WebOnt

see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0001.html

ACTION 2002-05-31#2, DaveB: Update syntax spec with above decisions

ACTION 2002-05-31#3, JanG: Update test case document with this, and
other, test cases

ACTION: 2002-05-24#4  danbri  update the isDefinedBy proposal (with 
help from Guha) in light of the discussion in the 2002-05-24 telecon

see: 
Issue 12


8: outstanding issues - 8 left

rdfs-xml-schema-datatypes
rdfms-contexts
rdfms-seq-representation
rdfms-assertion
rdfs-editorial
rdf-namespace-change
faq-html-compliance
rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking


9: Definition of graph syntax

Discuss Jeremy's proposal.

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0120.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0122.html


10: Issue: rdfms-assertion

2002-05-17#7  DaveB  Investigate recent TAG decision on registering
mime types for W3C specifications and make a recommendation to the WG

Also consideration of Tim's recent response and ensuing thread.

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0126.html


11: Approve test cases

Propose approve test cases reviewed by Aaron and Graham

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0125.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0144.html


12 Issue: rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics

2002-05-24#4  danbri  update the isDefinedBy proposal (with help from
Guha) in light of the discussion in the 2002-05-24 telecon


13: F2F Agenda

(short agenda item) However, I'd like to provide the Chairs an update
from the group what that thinks may be some low hanging fruit that we
might address at the f2f. Additionally, I'd like to hear this groups
views regarding agenda items that best might best be addressed at the
F2F.


14 : Datatypes

Pat's provided a revised DataType's Draft based on Patrick's draft

Message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0000.html

and corresponding Document
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF_Datatyping060102_draft.html

Comments from:

Aaron
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0002.html


Patrick
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0004.html

Graham
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0017.html

------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was unfortunately not produced by Jema, the Jena WG
assistant.. but it REALLY wanted to be...

-- 
eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Thursday, 6 June 2002 22:27:54 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:49:10 EDT