session 8 changed

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:44:54 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've modified session 8 in the f2f agenda to unassigned, realising that my
intent for the original designation of the session might be misunderstood.

We are now, I hope, close to resolving all our issues, and its time for the
WG to take stock of where we have reached.  I urge the WG to review all the
decisions we have made and check that our decisions are reasonably
consistent, particularly that decisions we made early in the process, still
make sense in the light of our now improved understanding and later decisions.