Re: Proccess to last call

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:21:55 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 02:33 PM 7/19/02 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>>BTW, do we have a proposed new title for it?
>>
>>E.g.
>>
>>Resource Description Framework:  Overview and Graph Syntax
>
>Hmm, I think I suggested something last week, what was it.  "Resource
>Description Framework: Abstract Data Model".

OK, I'll use that if nothing better has surfaced.  But there is also the
material about social context and assertions that doesn't really fit that
title.

How about "Overview and Abstract Data Model"?  (I'm not wedded to
"Overview", but can't think of anything else which fits the other material
and doesn't seem too obscure.)

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>