Re: Proccess to last call

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 17:06, Brian McBride wrote:
> At 16:50 18/07/2002 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 16:21, Brian McBride wrote:
> > >
> > > Up till now we have been using an issue driven process and that has served
> > > us well, but now that we are down to one open issue,
> >
> >Which one is that?
> >
> >I see a number of issues "for discussion"; in particular,
> >http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
>
> Datatypes.  Issue list needs updating.  I'm behind.  Sorry.

Quite allright; but it's news to me that rdfms-assertion
is resolved. I looked pretty hard for a record of
a decision to resolve it, and I couldn't find one.

Brian's clearly got plenty to do; can anybody *else*
help me find a record of a decision to close
rdfms-assertion?

There's not a lot of urgency, but if somebody
has it handy...