CC/PP on XML Namespaces, RDF Schemas and RDF Schema documents

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:52:19 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I was reading the latest WD draft, ie not yet a WD (Member private)

  Composite Capability/Preference Profiles (CC/PP): Structure and Vocabularies
  http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/Group/Drafts/WD-CCPP-struct-vocab-20020716/

after some comments I made on earlier WDs.

I guess I can't quote the contents of this member private document on
the public RDF Core WG list, but look at the section

  2.2 Extensibility and namespaces
  http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/Group/Drafts/WD-CCPP-struct-vocab-20020716/#ExtensibilityNamespaces

which explains how CC/PP (and RDF?) see XML Namespaces, Schemas and
Schema documents relating.  Might be useful to consider.

Dave