Re: datatypes discussion on other lists

> I have some sympathy with Peter's position, and I am sorry that Brian did not
> give us a chance to comment on his text before sending it.

Well, I'm sure it's been very challenging for Brian to get anything
written down that this cantakerous group would fully agree on ;-)

Still, I think we can simply take whatever feedback we get, avoid any
lengthy discussion beyond helping folks choose between A and D, and
make our own determination within the WG.

So to that end, the inquiry should produce valuable feedback (and also
will alert us to key issues that must be addressed better in the WD).

Cheers,

Patrick