editorial guideline: representing triples

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:26:25 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

It has been suggested that we adopt a common notation across all the specs
for representing triples.

I suggest we use legal n-triples with the addition that a URI can be
represented as a qname without angle brackets, e.g.

   _:a rdf:type rdfs:Class .

The notation should be explained in the primer which should include a list
of standard prefixes.  The other documents should reference the description
in the primer.