datatypes: new information - email delayed awaiting WG response

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:58:57 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I was about to send out the datatypes message to rdf interest, but I'm
concerned that we have new information that means I need to change it.

Have we agreed that test A does not hold for untidy literals?  Patrick has,
and I think Jeremy has.  If so then I need to modify (simplify) the message
- tests B and C can be dropped.

The reasons we might decide that test A does not hold are:

   o it requires a special case in the reification machinery
   o it requires a special case in the container machinery
   o it interacts badly with rdfs:subPropertyOf

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0004.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0009.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0011.html

I need some feedback from the WG on this.