Re: Datatypes: forming an opinion

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:50:01 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>This message is aimed primarily at those who abstained at last weeks
>straw poll on datatypes.
>
>Is there anything that can be done to help you form a view on the
>relative merits of the two proposals?

Well, in my case, actually finding time to read the TDL proposal
makes me vote against it. I don't think it is coherent as it stands,
unless I'm badly misunderstanding it. (See earlier mailing for
details) However, I think it can be modified to be coherent, and I'll
try to sketch that by Friday. The change isn't to the RDF idioms
involved, but to the MT.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes