Re: Datatyping Summary

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:43:32 +0200
To: ext Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On 2002-01-30 13:37, "ext Graham Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
wrote:

> I think you've argued convincingly that TDL has certain advantages, *if*
> TDL can be deployed in a way that is broadly compatible with existing
> practice.

Not to appear to belabor this point, but the one example
of how TDL supposedly could not be deployed has been
addressed, such that any application is free to interpret
TDL typed RDF graphs in terms of either value equality or
literal string equality.

Do you still see some other problems with deployment of TDL?

Cheers,

Patrick