Re: update to MT document

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:42:39 -0000
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hi Pat

Only real comment:

====

The appendices are A, B, and 3.

There is an early reference in section 0.2 to appendix A.
Unfortunately this is appendix A of an earlier draft that has been deleted.

====

Generalities:

I have given the update a speed read.

In particular I have not attempted to read the proofs at all yet.
I am hoping it is acceptable to not do so, and to leave the "community" to
pick up any errors there.

If I have time before Friday I may give it a shot.

I really only looked at the bits in yellow.

All looks fine to me.
(I guess I mean you have addressed the issues I raised, thanks).

Jeremy