Re: Model Theory draft + tidiness

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:14:47 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
On 2002-01-27 20:13, "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> I think there are some editorial issues that have left confusion.
>
> Sergey, wanting tidiness, read tidiness.
> Jeremy, wanting untidiness, read untidiness.
>
> I think the document probably allows both readings.

And the TDL model, being based on labels and not nodes, supports
either case.

So, perhaps all that is needed in order to address Sergey's and
Dan's (and others) concerns about tidiness, is to revise the
TDL MT to reflect the label-based axiomatic qualities of
interpretation defined by TDL.

Eh?

Patrick