RE: TDL conflicts with the "duh!" requirement

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:22:54 -0000
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> Brace yourself for mind-bogglinly deep
> formal argument:
>
> premise:
> 	<http://www.w3.org/> dc:title "W3C".
> conclusion:
> 	<http://www.w3.org/> dc:title "W3C".

I am reviewing this.
Currently I think Dan has a point.

So ...

So as is, this is a show-stopping bug on TDL.
However it doesn't surprise me that there is a bug, very few of us produce
bug-free stuff first time.
The normal response to bugs (even showstoppers) is to fix them, so that's
what I intend to do.

I haven't got the fix yet, and now need to go off on my week-end, so I'll
keep you updated.

If it isn't fixable I will have been persuaded.

I hope people see this as in the rules of the game.

Jeremy