Datatyping desiderata, take 4

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:43 +0000
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
My apologies for being so late with this...

Together with the changes in "take 3", I think that this addresses the
issues raised previously.

- Added idioms E and F, based on suggestions by Brian McBride.

- Replaced idiom C with reference to idiom B, since they had the same form.

- Give some indication of where the various idioms have been used.

- Some editorial changes and attempted clarifications.

#g

        __
       /\ \    Graham Klyne
      /  \ \   (GK@ACM.ORG)