Re: review MT draft

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:36:32 +0000
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com
Cc: phayes@ai.uwf.edu, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
At 18:03 21/01/2002 +0100, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote
> >Um, hud oan there.
>
>Sorry Im slow ... (too)
>I suppose this is a kind of warning, no?

Sorry, Jos.  My Scot's accent comes back when I'm stressed.

> >To what current issue is this related?  Maybe we should
> >get on with containers, reification, datatypes etc first?
>
>well, I think this is related to
>   quoting and tagging of statements
>   use/mention bugs
>and in that sense related to
>   container and reification issues

Fine, though I don't yet understand the connection.  Can we take this point
in the context of those issues.  We need to be thinking in terms of moving
towards closure so I'm a bit sensitive about more work not necessary for
completion of our task.

Brian