review MT draft

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:59:50 +0100
To: phayes@ai.uwf.edu
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Pat,

(sorry if I sound too tired)

1/ I've tried to check RDF and RDFS (and also some OWL)
entailment based on the rules in MT and haven't found problems
(actually I've got one testcase which is still running
i.e. some 350 billion steps so far, but that has nothing
to do with the MT I suppose)

2/ my main comment is w.r.t. the need for unasserted triples
i.e. one could assert e.g. rrr ppp ooo.
suppose rrr is a resource which is a set of triples
then those triples in rrr are *not* necesarily asserted
OK, this is when ppp is something like log:implies
or something else where we need dereferencing rrr
(or rrr could be identified by value such as in N3)
anyhow that rrr can be a set of unasserted RDF triples

--
Jos