Datatyping Document Partitioning

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:58:02 +0200
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I don't think this came through fully clearly when I proposed it
during the teleconf, so I'll repeat it again.

I think that we should partition the Datatyping discussion documentation
into separate documents:

1. Desiderata (as already done by Graham)
2. MT Foundation (sections 2-3 of Sergey's document)
3. Proposal: S
4. Proposal: PD
5. Proposal: ???

The rationale for this is that we all seem to be in agreement with
regards to #1 and #2 above, and also, those two serve as the basis
of comparison of the various proposals.

Also, since #1 and #2 are mostly complete, we could offer them to
RDF Interest for review and comment while we continue our definition,
refinement, and debate about the different proposals.

I propose that we finalize documents #1 and #2 this week and provide
them to the community for comment -- comments which may be invaluable
both for the definition and refinement of the proposals, which will
be published shortly thereafter.

Eh?

Patrick