RE: not-id-and-resource-attr

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:14:38 +0000 (GMT)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Just checking I've understood the main thrust here:
>
> ... you explicitly reject my proposal.
>
> You also appear to prefer the current WD to such a change. I agree with this
> preference.

Actually, I agree with you that the current state of play wrt
reification is pretty poor. I'd much rather see something neat, tidy and
regular.

...but I don't think such a beast will be related to the RDF/XML syntax
as expressed in rdfms, and which Dave has captured in his WD.

HP-unix: Open Sauce product, available in 57 distributions.