RE: not-id-and-resource-attr

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:55:43 -0000
To: "Jan Grant" <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "RDFCore Working Group" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Just checking I've understood the main thrust here:

Your message is trying to give the "uniform" resolution of rdf:ID

> The "uniform" resolution of this issue would look as follows:

The only change from the current WD being to allow *both* rdf:ID and
rdf:resource on otherwise empty property elements.

And you explicitly reject my proposal.

You also appear to prefer the current WD to such a change. I agree with this
preference.

Jeremy