weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:57:25 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

A happy new year to all and welcome back.  I hope you are doing better at
swapping RDF context back in than I've been managing.

This is the usual call for agenda items for this Friday's telecon.  Please
may I have suggestions by noon UK time, Thursday.

I see we have some syntax issues to discuss.  Graham, as I recall raised a
question about the structure of the document set and there is still the
question of datatypes.