Review of 14-Dec-2001 RDF model theory document

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 17:46:43 +0000
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Pat,
all,

My review comments are attached in the form of an edited document with my
embedded comments in red italic.  (They're also in square brackets in case
the colour/italic doesn't come through for some.)

Many of my comments are editorial, trying to take the viewpoint of a
non-logician approaching this material for the first time.  These comments
may be heeded or disregarded as you see fit.

I thought the new material on vocabulary entailment was very enlightening.

NOTE:  I'm thinking the Strong Herbrand lemma is incorrect as stated.  See
my comments in section 2.2 for a counter-example.

#g

        __
       /\ \    Graham Klyne
      /  \ \   (GK@ACM.ORG)