Re: weekly call for agenda items

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:28:28 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>This is the usual weekly call for agenda items for this weeks
>telecon.  I need them by noon uk time Thursday please.
>My current list of possibles includes:
>datatyping:  completing the round table and deciding which features
>(S-B, datatyping triples and doublets) should be included in the

Agreed, but I want to raise the nonmonotonicity issue (5 minutes in
telecon) if we decide to include the S-B. (I get the distinct
impression that this is required, but also have a nagging feeling
that what Dan C wants it to mean, and what Patrick  and Graham want
it to mean, are not compatible. So we have to choose.)

>reification: Frank?
>model theory for bags: go with the "its a sequence really" approach

I'll try to have a draft circulated by Friday.

>Any other quick kills I can identify.
>semantics of fragment id's:  I'd like to make sure we have Aaron's
>input on this one as he won't be at the face to face.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax