telecon at the f2f

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:52:30 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Last week we discussed teleconference facilities at the f2f.  Of the folks
who can't be there, who would participate in a telecon starting at 4pm
(10am EST, 7am PST) each day?

I suggest we summarize the decisions made earlier in the day and discuss
any issues held over for the telecon.

I'd like to stress though, that the folks attending the telecon, are
empowered to make decisions.

Eric - can you please book a conference bridge for those times for two
hours (we don't have to use it all) and telecon facilities at the f2f venue.