weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:45:07 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
This is the usual weekly call for agenda items for this weeks telecon.  I
need them by noon uk time Thursday please.

My current list of possibles includes:

datatyping:  completing the round table and deciding which features (S-B,
datatyping triples and doublets) should be included in the solution.

reification: Frank?

model theory for bags: go with the "its a sequence really" approach

Any other quick kills I can identify.

semantics of fragment id's:  I'd like to make sure we have Aaron's input on
this one as he won't be at the face to face.