Re: ACTION: 2001-11-16#7

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:55:06 +0100
To: "Brian McBride <bwm" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Frank Manola <fmanola" <fmanola@mitre.org>, "RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

[just in beween]

> or alternately we could try a different tack and apply what I think of as
> "Connoly's Law"; if in trouble finding words, switch to test cases.

it's actually a new theory...

[[
  Any understanding (that you think) that is established
  without a basis in black-and-white test cases and/or
  code will almost certainly vaporize as soon as a few
  new people join the activity, or as soon as the results
  of the activity are presented to a wider audience.

  He Who Does The Work Makes The Rules.

  The bane of my existence is doing things that I
  know the computer could do for me.
]]

any others?

--