Re: RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2002-02-01

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:13:40 -0500 (EST)
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi Jos,
>
> Noticed something else:
>
> At 23:28 01/02/2002 +0100, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> >RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2002-02-01
> >---------------------------------------------
>
> [...]
>

> >9: Status of Test Cases WD
> >    | ACTION: 2001-11-30#3 Jan Grant Get access to test case areas of W3C site
> >    | ACTION: 2002-01-11#2  JanG  post summary of Test Cases WD
> > outstanding updates to list.
> >    | ACTION: 2002-01-11#1  bwm  persue CVS access for Jan with EM
> >
> >    JanG should now have access (as well as DaveB)
> >    DanB confirmed that ACTION COMPLETED

My mid-meeting action was specifically to double check that the request
I'd put in to the systems team included the right directory; it did.

> No sorry, that action is not completed until Jan confirms he has access.

Jan gave me a DSA rather than RSA SSH key; we'll sort that out when he's
back from vacation. The other three accounts I asked for (you, Dave and
Libby (for SWAD-Europe stuff) were set up, but delayed due to issues
around our access control policy. I've come to a working solution on that
front, so you and Dave should now be able to access the site. I'll send
details offlist.

Dan