Re: first guess rdfr-theory [was:Re: reification test case]

Yes, that all makes sense, but I'm not sure that I agree with your
rdfr-theory.n3.  By which, I mean that I don't think it is the only, or
most reasonable, way to understand the current specification of
RDF/reification.

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>