Can't access test case manifest, test case comments

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:44:47 +0000
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I was trying to check a test case to confirm something in
Concepts/Semantics docs, and found that:

   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf

returned an HTTP 403/Forbidden error page.

Also:

re: http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/test003.rdf
The comment is misleading - there is no xml:lang - though the test is OK, I
think.

Do we have any entailment tests dealing with language-tagged plain literals?

E.g.

1.

     ex:subject ex:prop "chat" .
?entails?
     ex:subject ex:prop "chat"@fr .

2.

     ex:subject ex:prop "chat"@en .
?entails?
     ex:subject ex:prop "chat" .

3.

     ex:subject ex:prop "chat"@en .
?entails?
     ex:subject ex:prop "chat"@fr .

I think the answer is no in each case, and that would be in agreement with
my readiong of the docs.
Should these be negative entailment test cases?

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>