Re: Question about SHOULD in MT

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 12:59:43 -0600
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 12:33, pat hayes wrote:
[...]
> I honestly do not know what it is that is bothering you so much here.

I'm not at all sure I have time to explain.

I would like the chair to please note that I think
the introduction of terms like 'rdf engine' and 'rdf reasoner'
goes well beyond editorial discretion and should be
discussed with the WG.

Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks there's a problem;
in which case, I don't think I'll choose this as one
of the battles that I put a lot of energy into.