RE: RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2002-08-23

> 14: Datatypes
>
> Need review of latest document, then we can shoot for publication.
>
> Current document is: http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sw/rdf-datatyping.html

Please refer to static revision of 26 August located at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Aug/0100.html
for purposes of review.

> Some specific requests:
> (1) be very clear about document status

Done. Included in static revision.

> (2) references to untidiness of literals should be clearly flagged
>      with a request for further community feedback.  With test case
>      example clarifying consequence (e.g. age "10" and title "10").

I will add this. It is not in the static revision posted for review.
I'm away from the office for a couple of days, so it may be nearer the
end of the week before it gets added.

> (3) DC examples in appendix should be RDF/XML not N-triples

Done. Included in static revision.

> (4) don't use abbreviations in first examples (e.g. &xsd;):
>      if used, introduce them later.

XML entities are still used in the RDF/XML but fully expanded
URIrefs are used in the N-Triples for each example, so hopefully
this is now clearer.

> More reviewer feedback is required before the editors can
> formally prepare
> a new publication candidate.
>
> ACTION 2002-08-23#3, JanG:
>    review current datatypes document.
> ACTION 2002-08-23#4, SteveP:
>    review current datatypes document.

Please refer to 26 August revision for review. Thanks.

> ACTION 2002-08-23#5, PatrickS:
>    send copy of version-for-review of datatypes to www-archive,
>    and post URI to the RDFcore mailing list.
>    [scribe note:  I've assumed PatrickS will accept this action.]

Done.

C.f. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0232.html

Also, I'm presuming there is an action on the other two editors to
also review the latest revision ;-)