RE: Alternative representation of typed literal nodes in NTriples (and N3)

Hmmm...

I seem to recall alot of test cases that appeared to rely on
distinct naming of (untidy) literals, but perhaps that is
simply because they were assuming tidy literals and had
to resort to distinct names to force the untidy semantics.

If that's the case, then great. Not having the local names
is much cleaner for sure.

Though, in tools such as the RDF Validator, I'd want to see
untyped literals denoted by unique nodes, to emphasize that
they are not one and the same thing.

> And delete the qnames.

Right. Well, again, I'm taking a slightly broader scope
than just N-Triples, so the qnames have a role there.

> I thought the group already agreed that a document convention of
> using 'xsd:decimal', 'rdf:type' and so on for the appropriate URI is
> OK.  It happens the primer and MT use that in N-Triples, the syntax
> WD doesn't.

The DT WD does ;-)