Re: Corrupt Abstract Model doc in archive?

At 10:56 AM 8/16/2002 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>Reviewing the copy of the abstract data model in the archive:
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Aug/att-0002/02-Overview.htm
>
>I'm seeing it truncated.  A problem with our proxy or is the archive version broken?

Indeed, the file in the filesystem is truncated at
the words "Used with the R" in Section 2.5.

I looked back at the original message from Graham;
the text/html part3 was 28K and had a valid base64
boundary mark.  However, it is truncated the same
way that the file appears in the archive.