W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > August 2002

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-08-16

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:20:53 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <4875224.1029446387131.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Aug 16 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Aug 16 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Volunteer scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 23rd Aug 2002


5: Status of minutes of 2002-07-19 telecon


6: Status of minutes of 2002-08-09 telecon


7: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-02-25#19 Graham
Draft text for the primer on use of frag id

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0129.html

ACTION: 2002-02-25#20 DanC
Highlight frag id semantics issue with the TAG

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0122.html

ACTION: 2002-02-26#2 DanC
Create test case for daml:collection behaves like Literal

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0121.html

ACTION: 2002-06-07#2 AaronS
Check rdfms-xmllang/test006 and XML specs

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0119.html

ACTION: 2002-06-18#2 bwm
solicit input from the community on the datatyping issue

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002Jul/0045.html

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2002Jul/0047.html

ACTION: 2002-06-18#4 graham
prepare text on rdf-assertion for the primer

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0129.html

ACTION: 2002-07-12#3 jang
review SOAP Part 2: Adjuncts

ACTION: 2002-07-12#4 danbri
review SOAP Part 2: Adjuncts (and other  bits) by Tuesday 16th 

ACTION: 2002-08-02#1 Graham
make agreed changes to new doc and notify EM

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0067.html

ACTION: 2002-08-02#2 EricM
get ball rolling for publication of new WD

ACTION: 2002-08-02#3 Guha
lead submission of new datatyping proposal, ASAP

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0080.html

ACTION: 2002-08-02#4 Jeremy
prepare test case(s) for new datatyping proposal

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0028.html



8: daml:collection test case - volunteer to complete
2002-02-26#2  DanC  Create test case for daml:collection behaves like Literal

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0121.html


9: Procedure for determining reserved vocabulary
Where are we on this?


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0205.html


10: Status of new Concepts and Abstract Data Model WD


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0067.html


11: Document Review Schedule
At telecon on 19/Jul we proposed the following schedule for review of docs:

26/Jul test cases
02/Aug Concents and Abstract Data Model
09/Aug Syntax
16/Aug Model Theory
23/Aug Schema
30/Aug Dataypes
06/Sep Primer


See:
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfcore/2002-07-19.html


12: # | /

Propose for the testcase-schema use namespace prefix ending in #

i.e. use
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema#
instead of
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema/

the motivation is given by DanC in
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jul/0319.html
i.e.
  [[[
     (a) I get 404 there. No fun.
     (b) it ends with /, rather than #. Best not to conflate
     property/class names with web page names.
  ]]]

and another relevant message is from DaveB
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0061.html

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jul/0319.html


13: Status of Review of Owl document

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jul/0031.html


14: Review of Tag arch doc?

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0813-archdoc


15: Datatypes



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 15 August 2002 17:21:01 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:50:26 EDT