Re: What the #@&*$(!@ is going on here?! (was RE: N-Triples for proposed xsi:type [was Re: xsi:type test case ]

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:08:25 +0100
To: "Patrick.Stickler" <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, "Graham.Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>, jjc <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

>>>"Patrick.Stickler" said:
> [lots]

Don't read into a proposed N-Triples syntax change more than I wrote.
I could have put it has datatype(decimal, "2.0") or somesuch.
Specifically don't read that as qnames but evocative of how XSD is
used in XML; similar how the xsi:type is being used in this RDF/XML -
a special attribute.

But I'm still waiting for the triples for these RDF/XML + xsi:type
examples.  Which is hard to do if they have no n-triples syntax.
I'll create a better N-triples if needed when I'm clear what (if
anything) has changed in the graph.  Catch 22.

Dave