N-Triples for proposed xsi:type [was Re: xsi:type test case ]

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:46:16 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
CC: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com, "Graham.Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>, jjc <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

>>>Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com said:

I am still waiting to see this.

The above is half a test case.  There is no triples output.

Don't expect any RDF/XML syntax for this anytime soon without any
description of what the output is proposed.

Maybe I have to invent some new proposed N-triples for these, unless
we are going to quads?  So how about as answers to the above
(assuming xmlns:eg="http://example.org/" added) in order:

_:a <http://example.org/prop> xsd:decimal"2.0" .

_:a <http://example.org/prop> xsd:decimal"2.00" .

and then please argue about what such things are and if they are the
same.  Don't do it at the RDF/XML level.

I may change the above syntax since I have no idea yet what is
expected to go into the model - datatyped literals as above.

(Or Typed Data Literals as Patrick put it ;) although the latter
used rdf:value and rdf:type rather than creating a new literal,
if I recall correctly.)

Dave