datatype status update (was Re: Syntax-level typing (was Re: A data typing proposal))

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: 06 Aug 2002 10:11:30 -0400
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hmm... I feel closure on this issue and a wonderful present for Brian
when he returns a real possibility.

Datatype's subgroup... how is the progress going?  I'd like to close
this issue Friday if possible and this requires the group seeing the
proposal by tomorrow.  Anything we can do to help move this along
(teleconference bridge, Vegemite offering, etc? :)

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/