Re: toward a minimal datatypes spec: hmm...

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:34:44 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 08:47 AM 8/2/02 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>I confused you with the use of [] in the premise
>and the conclusion; they're not the same variable.

Aha! I should have seen that.

As for your other responses;  no surprise for your position, but others may
say differently.

BTW, per your N3, I think many of the points of contention about global
typing are answered, and your proposal is essentially the same as one of
the datatyping proposals we've already seen.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>